Sunday 1 February 2015

Candle D.I.Y

Hello !! So today I wanted to share these really cute candles that I made! This was so easy to make and it was really cheap to make them. These candles look really sweet on candelabras and even on their own. So here's how to make them ...

Firstly, you will need candles. I brought mine from Tiger and they were £1 each! This is a really good price, and they are very affordable. Then you'll need: glitter, spray on glue, shape template, paper.

To make the candles, you will firstly need to put the template on the candle. You can attach this with cello tape or even glue. Then it is probably a good idea to cover the rest of the candle in paper; this will prevent the spray glue from dripping down the candle and ruining it. Then you need to sprinkle the glitter over the template. Leave it to dry, and than you have a Glitter Candle!!

You are probably thinking that the glitter will go up in flames, but it won't. This is a tried and tested D.I.Y and I promise nothing will set on fire apart from the wick!

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this D.I.Y xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice DIY, they look so lovely. I love the shop Tiger, so obscure and fairly inexpensive!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Tiger is a great place to buy things that are really nice but also inexpensive.

      Delete