Sunday 28 December 2014

My First Post

So. I'v decided to start a new blog about (mostly) photography, and there may be a few cute and inspiring D.I.Y's along the way. I also may do a few reviews on books or photographs that I have read or seen.

A couple of years ago, i got a Finepix SL1000 camera for my birthday. Ever since that day I have loved taking pictures of whatever I find 'interesting', such as wildlife, yummy desserts and pretty landscapes.

I'v always wanted to write about the things I do, and start a diary. I have (many times) tried to write an entry everyday, but I couldn't keep it up. I even set it as one of my new years resolutions one year, but always forgot to do it! Then I thought about blogging. I want to share my ideas with people who are into the same thing as me, so I think this will be the perfect thing to do.

Hopefully you will enjoy reading my blog (if anyone has actually been reading up to now) as much as I like writing it! Please comment if you do like this first post and if we have anything in common! Thankyou! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment