Monday 29 December 2014

Cute pen box D.I.Y

So today I went shopping and brought a really inexpensive pen box. I thought I could make it look ALOT nicer and do it for cheap! So I gathered my supplies and got started!

If you want to create a pen box like mine, you will need:
  • A box
  • Acrylic paint of your choice
  • A pot of water
  • Paint brush
Optional:
  • Fabric/patterned tape
  • Glitter (you may need spran on glue for this)
  • Paint pallet/plate

How to make a pen box:
  1. Start by mixing your paint on the pallet or plate (you may need to add a small drop of water).
  2. Then you need to start painting the box. Then let it dry.
  3. If your box has cut out shapes for pictures or photographs, you can cover them too! Just take your fabric/patterned tape, or your glitter and glue and cover the shape.  
  4. Once your box is finished, you can put pens, make-up brushes or paint brushes in it.
I hope you like this post and pleasecomment if you want more D.I.Y's xx

2 comments:

  1. The pen box looks great! Lovely post : ) xx

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete