Thursday 1 January 2015

Lush 'Dashing Santa' bath bomb review

 
When I went in to Lush about a week ago, I brought this really cute Dashing Santa bath bomb! I love the design of this, and I think the smell of it is AMAZING (just like everything else in Lush)! Although it doesn't smell of Christmas that much to me, the scent is still really nice.

When I put it into my bath, I was a bit surprised about the colour. I expected it to be red (because of Christmas and everything) but it was a weird orange colour. I loved the glitter though! Even after I used this bath bomb, I could still smell the lovely floral scent.

I think this bath bomb is really good and I would probably buy it again.

Please comment if you liked this, and if you have tried this before! Thank you!!xx


2 comments:

  1. Hey Eleanor, I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Check it out on my blog...
    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete